Position Name: Senior RF Consultant Engineer
TeleworX, a leading Telecommunications Consulting Firm with over 26 years of continued success, seeks a talented Senior RF Engineer to join our consulting team for our international projects portfolio.
I. Ideal Candidate Profile
• Master’s Degree in Science, related to Telecommunications Engineering (RF is a plus)
o Or, a Bachelor’s degree in telecommunications, with proven participation in R&D programs for academic institutions.
• 3+ years of work experience in :
o RF Design, Planning and Optimization. Experience within a major wireless carrier is a plus
o Usage of RF Design Tools (e.g. Atoll, Planet)
o Field Testing and tools (e.g. NEMO, AzenQoS, TEMS, Spectrum Analyzer)
o GIS Tools (e.g. MapInfo, QGIS, ArcGIS, Google Earth)
o Desirable: Programming skills in Python, C, Java, PHP, Algorithms, Data Analysis
o Desirable: Backhaul planning, including capacity dimensioning and Microwave/Fiber Optic planning.
• Skills and Competences:
o Good Oral and Written Presentation skills
o Fluent in English, Spanish (native desirable)
o Ability to do Technical Research (Including Scientific Articles and Technical Standards)
o Self-discipline, self-organized
II. Job Description
• High-level multi RAT network design, including:
o Capacity and Coverage planning of RAN sites and backhaul solution
o Business Case assessment
• Low-level multi RAT design for local and regional network deployments
o Provide optimal site location and RAN Equipment configuration based on QoS requirements and Budgetary constraints
o Provide Backhaul and Power Solution according to capacity planning
o Generate Financial Analysis and per-site Bill of Materials.
• Perform network architecture assessment based on technical and economical merits
• Evaluate and recommend RAN and Backhaul equipment based on technical specifications
• Participate in meetings with customers and vendors, including preparation and delivery of presentations at the engineering and executive level.
• Work Location: Main activities to be carried out in México, with travel to the U.S.A. and LATAM.
III. Benefits (including, but not limited to):
• Flexible work-hours & home-office
• Permanent position
IV. How to apply
• If you comply with at least 90% of the position requirements, please fill out the form below, and be sure to attach your CV in Word format, in English:
• Else, if you know someone that matches this profile, please send this post to him/her.